Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stop me in Belize

It's 20 degrees in the morning sun here on the Chesapeake. A light dusting of snow covers the ground around me as I look out the window I remember thinking "the air has frozen and fallen to the ground in little white piles" and I go back to sleep
I decided not to go to my regular office today, and go to check out some abandoned vehicles my friend has. I wind up with a 05 Altima, a Chevy Dump truck, and a Buick with the front bashed in. while moving these cars around I start up an old Marquis and it is full of gas. He throws it in too, which is good because I can drive it till it's empty, and then use the 302 engine in a powerboat I'm selling to pay for the Aleutka Sailboat

When we went to lunch, I extol the virtues of what I think life would be like in a tropical paradise

We were trying to think of a way of
life where work is fun and everybody is excited by the new day

M sister started this , when in a contemplative moment she stated that she and her girlfriend dreamt of a beachfront bar in Costa Rica

My first thought was of course, "what's this girl look like?"
and then I thought, "what about my brother in law and the kids?"
just doesn't fit the lifestyle you know.

however maybe I could squeeze the money together and get it started and then roll out when she wanted to take it over, I'm assuming that would be however long the divorce took and the kids grow up...

I would be glad to stay with her friend as long as she didn't get too attached. I really am done with the whole wife and kids thing myself- It just doesn't work for some people

Any way my friend wants to buy an airport in Pa. I said why buy one in PA when one in a tropical Paradise probably costs the same, and if the airport Idea doesn't take off(pun intended) you still have a piece of ground in a tropical paradise

I may have reached him, I'll let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment